Studio with Ensuite
Shakespeare House B&B Studio rooms come with a comfortable king-size bed and private bathroom. Stay warm and cosy on cold nights with an electric blanket and a thermostatically controlled heater. Enjoy the free wireless internet and complimentary tea and coffee. There’s also a TV for when you’re after some downtime from a busy day exploring Te Anau and Fiordland National park.
Shakespeare House B&B is located just 100 metres from Lake Te Anau and just a ten-minute walk from Te Anau’s town centre. Enjoy a complimentary cooked breakfast in the dining room each morning, and in the evenings cooking in the communal kitchen or on the communal BBQ or sit back and enjoy a glass of wine in the comfortable lounge area. Te Anau has an international reputation for being the ‘walking capital of the world’ and Shakespeare House B&B is a great location for doing one of the great walks like the Milford, Kepler or Routeburn. Trips to Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound can be easily arranged, with pickup from the gate. If you’re interested in doing any other activities in the area, like Te Anau glow-worm caves, jet boating, a scenic flight or more, just talk to your hosts at Shakespeare House B&B.
Each room at Shakespeare House B&B includes:
- Complimentary breakfast either a buffet-style continental or an optional delicious cooked breakfast from our menu
- Private bathroom facilities
- Free wireless internet
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Thermostatically controlled heating and electric blankets to keep you toasty and warm
- Access to a washing machine and dryer
- Tours and activities booked for you (with pick up at the gate for Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound)
- Credit card and eftpos payment facilities
- Guest kitchen
- Tours and activities booked for you with pick up from the gate
- Off street parking